Is a historical and archaeological site is located 8 km. away from El Calafate. Were discovered by the expert Francisco Pascasio Moreno during his expedition to Santa Cruz River in 1877. In sandstone eaves where the ancient man sought shelter approximately 4000 years ago. This place has a marvelous view of Argentino Lake and it is like a meeting point for this original tour that makes us get interested in anthropology and archaeology while we observe its geological formation of sedimentary rocks and steppe vegetation. Here also we recall the life style of two native groups: Tehuelche or Ahonikenk people.
The information is provide through the audio guides, in Spanish, English and French. Particular access.